We are Haslingfield based, conveniently placed, committed to you.
All our therapies and products are overseen and approved by a Consultant Plastic Surgeon – If he doesn’t approve it, we don’t offer it.
All our clients are given a full consultation before their first treat treatment.
All our clients are given after care advice.
We are committed to delivering the best possible service & care.
We are committed to sourcing the best, most natural of products which not only deliver results, are kind to skin and respect the environment but also, use aromatherapy and botanicals at the core of our ingredients.
We can offer the highest standard of advice and honesty due to the advantage of having a nursing background and having worked at the “front line” of dermatology, both in Plastic surgery and skin clinics.
Above all our facials will be formulated to address your individual skin issue:- no convoluted menus and costly add-ons to create confusion as to which is the best facial for you.
PRODUCTS & BRANDS
Natural No Nasties Non Tested on Animals
The National Beauty Awards 2018 winner for the Best Natural Brand Eve Taylor is the founder of clinical aromatherapy and is respected by professional skincare therapists and aestheticians worldwide for more than 40 years.
In 2008 Eve Taylor was awarded an O.B.E by Her Majesty for her contribution to the profession and industry.
- Formulations are rigorously researched and are developed for use & sale by trained therapists only.
- Eve Taylor institute is an active member of the Aromatherapy Trades Council (ATC).
- Eve Taylor is a truly British company with products manufactured on-site at their own facility in Cambridgeshire.
- Products are not tested on animals but are proudly tested on people.
- Products are formulated to balance with the correct pH of the skin.
- Products contain active ingredients that are beyond cosmetic, they work deeper than the upper layer of skin to ensure highly effective results.
- Products are Paraben free, do not contain artificial colours, fragrances or any irritants which can sensitize the skin, including alcohols, formaldehyde, petrochemicals, or phthalates.
Multi award winning Tropic products are certified by:
- The Vegan Society
- Cruelty Free International
- PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Carbon Neutral Certified
They are free from:
• parabens • SLS/ALS (sodium/ammonium lauryl sulphate) • unsustainable palm oils • formaldehydes • phthalates • alcohol• MI (methylisothiazolinone) • petrochemicals • mineral oils • gluten • lanolin • triclosan • beeswax/honey • harsh preservatives
• toxic chemicals • microbeads